Friday, June 10, 2011

Shameless Plug! (And Shepherd's Pie)

Yes, I know the blog is in early days.
Yes, I know that this blog is meant to be about recipe sharing.
HOWEVER, rules are made to be broken (or at the very least, bent!)!
So, in bending the rules, I want to offer a shameless plug to the blog of my friend, S. And no, it's not just because she included me in her 'Things I Love Thursdays' post. (Although that did put a huge smile on my face!)
But because S is an excellent writer and well worth giving a read to. She's honest, witty, opinionated, and funny. Ohhh, and did I mention that she's a Kentucky girl living in the UK?! (As in United Kingdom. As in, she was there for all the Will & Kate madness!)
So, give the London Diaries a little looksie, and hopefully, you will enjoy it as much as I do! http://thelondondiaries.wordpress.com/
Annddd...in keeping with the spirit of this being a recipe blog, and in celebrating S and her London blog, I'm also linking you to a recipe for Shepherd's pie. http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/easy_shepherds_pie/

No comments:

Post a Comment