Sunday, June 12, 2011

Honey Mustard Potatoes

This recipe comes from Jaime C. I make them a lot and they are amazing!
You will notice that with some of the recipes I post on here (this is one of them), you kind of eyeball it with the ingredients or season to taste. I don't mean to be vague, but unless I found it on a website or got it from a friend, then I've either made it up or it's been passed down. Meaning the measurements aren't always exact. However, I'll never leave you to completely figure something out on your own. I'll guide you from my own experience. Besides, when cooking, you should learn to have fun and experiment! :) Without further ado, here are the Honey Mustard Potatoes...

Ingredients
about 2/1 pounds potatoes. (you can use red, idaho, russet, whatever you have on hand. I just cut enough potatoes to fill my rectangular baking dish.)
honey mustard dressing. (the only kind I use is Ken's Steakhouse Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce and Dressing.)
Mrs. Dash Table Seasoning
salt and pepper

Directions
Spray a rectangular baking dish with Pam or other non stick cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350
Chop potatoes and place in baking dish
Season potatoes with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash. (There are no specifics on the amounts. Just give the potatoes a good dusting!)
Drizzle potatoes with honey mustard and mix just until coated.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Check potatoes for doneness. Remove aluminum foil and continue to bake, uncovered, an extra 5 to 10 minutes.
When the potatoes are finished, remove from oven, drizzle with additional honey mustard (a good coating), stir and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment