Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Inaugural!

Greetings, fellow foodies!
For those of you that don't know, let me tell you a little bit about the blog.
I love to cook.
A lot of my friends love to cook.
As a result, I've found myself often giving and receiving recipes on Facebook.
I recently received a recipe for Cake Pops from a friend. I made them, and when I posted the picture on FB, it generated a lot of conversation. Some wanting the recipe, others who had made cake pops or something similar before, and wanted to discuss their experience.
So, I thought, why not create a blog where I can share my recipes, as well as other people's? Why not have a place where we can discuss what's good, what's not, what works, and what doesn't? Why not make something where cooks can come, whether you've been doing it for years or just starting out, and try something new or add a twist to an old favorite?
And that's how 'Kitchen Switchin' was born!
I'm new at this blogging thing, so bear with me as I sort through the details and work out the kinks.
My goal is to make this as organized as possible, so you can come to the blog and find what you're looking for in a few clicks.
Email me your thoughts, ideas, and recipes to foodie5287@yahoo.com
I'll post all recipes I receive at some point or another. So, if you don't see it right away, have patience, and know it will make it here soon! And of course, I'll make sure you receive credit for giving me the recipe. I would never take something you sent and claim it as my own! :)
Tell a friend about Kitchen Switchin, then have them tell a friend! The more the merrier!
I'll leave you with this quote...
"Cooking is love made visible"

No comments:

Post a Comment